Saturday, March 13, 2004

Bush's Foreign Policy Weakness Endangers America

Bush is the furthest thing imaginable from being a "Great Leader." How he and his sycophants have convinced themselves of his leadership qualities just boggles my mind. My loathing of the man has grown in direct proportion to the ludicrous perception that he is somehow a principled, steady, and couragous leader.

I've been advocating since January 2003 (a full year before the Democratic primaries) that Democrats should run hard against Bush's "leadership" and foreign policy missteps. The past year has only hardened my position in favor of this approach. Atrios, in a brief post that packs a wallop, makes a better and more succinct case than anything I've written. I hope someone on Kerry's senior staff is reading Atrios and taking notes.