Tuesday, March 09, 2004

DNC Reads Apeiron?

Three weeks ago I harped on Bush's incredible lack of accountability regarding his Annual Economic Report. On Saturday the folks over at Kicking Ass, the DNC's website, picked up the accountability theme. Their post mirrored mine with similar quotes and a reference to Bush's signature on page 4 of the Economic Report. They included a picture, which was nice. Ostensibly the DNC attributed the timing of their post on Labor Secretary Elaine Chao's congressional testimony last week. But here at Apeiron we know the real reason is that my original post was so lengthy it took nearly two weeks to read. I'll try to keep them shorter in the future.

In all seriousness, as I've noted before, I'm always happy on those few occasions when I have an original thought that preceeds others in the opinion universe.