Tuesday, September 21, 2004

The Economy: Gregor Mendel Edition

My aunt -- a one time Republican -- pointed me to this graphic. It's such stunning depiction of Dubya's effectiveness when it comes to jobs that I thought I'd pass it on.

But what I found truly funny is this: If you average the Bush family effectiveness on job creation, they still lag all other post WWII presidents -- most by significant margins. It just goes to show that even by trading on Poppy's good name as president, Dim Son still finds himself lying face down in a pool of his own vomit at the bottom of the charts.

I should note that I bear no personal animus to Bush, The Elder. I didn't think he was a good president but I always felt he was a decent man. Unfortunately, decency (unlike job creation ability) does not appear to be a genetically passed trait in the Bush family.