Friday, September 24, 2004

Execute Her

"Faux" wedding? "Alleged" wedding ceremony? "Putative" wedding? Are Brittany and Kevin gay or something? With the damage Brittany has done to the sacred institution of marriage I think she must be gay. What other explanation can there be?

If we are to defend marriage from these Godless faggots we must have a Constitutional Amendment. And that namby-pamby proposal by strong American and Coloradoan Marilyn Musgrave doesn't go nearly far enough. We need an amendment with teeth and real punative measures.

I've previously made my recommendations known: Brittany Spears should be executed during the next Super Bowl half-time show.

I don't know about you, but since learning about Brittany and Kevin's real/fake wedding (not to mention the valid/invalid weddings of all those vile gays) my own marriage has started to crumble. We must defend marriage.

Execution I say. Who's with me?